Boys are messy! Turns out the whole mess making business starts at birth so I whipped these up after we had 2 incidents in one day
Little owls for fun on the outside and terry cloth on the inside to get the job done
Not sure what these are for??? Count your blessings and then watch this...
alrighty... moving on
let's get started!
- 1/4 yard terry cloth- the thicker the better!
- 1/4 yard flannel
1. Print out your pattern- it should print as an 8.5x11"
2. Cut out 1 piece from flannel and 1 from terry cloth. Or go ahead and cut a few so you always have a spare on hand when one is in the wash
2. Fold each piece in half to form a cone and sew the raw edges together
3. Slide the 2 layers of your tee pee together with right sides together. Sew around the bottom edge leaving a 1" gap for turning
4. Turn right side out and tuck in the raw edges. Sew all the way around the bottom edge
With your left over fabric you could whip up a couple burp cloths and give this as a baby gift to a friend with a sense of humor:)
Happy diaper changing!