Today I have a super fun tutorial for you! I love making these for wedding gifts, anniversaries, Christmas, etc.
You can design it however you'd like. Sometimes I do just the name or it's fun to do an established date as well. My mom and I went on a bit of a sign making spree not to long ago:)
Alrighty let's get started!
- Transfer Paper- essential!
- Electronic cutter OR a razor blade and lots of patience
- Wooden Plaque
- Saw tooth hanger
1. Paint your board and let it dry
2. Cut out your design out of the vinyl and peel away all of the excess
3. Smooth your transfer paper onto the vinyl. This keeps everything straight and looking perfect
4. Peel the transfer paper off (make sure you get all of the vinyl) and smooth it onto your board.
5. Peel off the transfer paper (make sure all of the vinyl stays on the wood) and admire!
I love those nice, crisp lines!