Are toys taking over your life? I felt like we were drowning in baby toys, so I came up with this quick and easy toy bin. I think it looks a bit more presentable than a plastic tub. And it was free:)
- Cardboard box- the sturdier the better
- Toys looking for a home:)
1. You need enough fabric to wrap your box up like a present. Something thick works best for the outside to cover up any printing on the box. You also need fabric for the inside.
This should be on the bottom of the box
5. Slip the liner inside the outer piece with RST and sew the top edges together.
6. Slide your box into your cover.
7. Finish the liner edge by folded over twice and stitching down
8. Turn the liner inside out and form your present fold again. Sew along the fold line. I pinned the center of the triangle together to help me line things up- I didn't sew that line. **The cover is still on the box
Fill & Enjoy!
we sure love it:)